fot

[Fot] Fwd: Triumph TR3 CSRG Charity Challenge Races Sonoma Raceway Oct 1

To: Friends of Friends of Triumph <Fot@autox.team.net> s=q20140121; t=1444500158; bh=aFALBK3RDy53Vx4k3pf8ZZoHHBTgvdsu7FAtzrHtFo4=; h=Received:Received:From:Content-Type:Subject:Date:Message-Id:To: Mime-Version; b=HfboYauAl7shjHk+VnIMVbXP3YHzeeTdx0TBLXI8jazbVUuH1DQZZakpPFO71XBZn IvIRd0XtxAB39YCn+9617aJTm18aan/JXd10btd9KRiwFK0d3/PLYmAmjeYConmUaR kz5i12Yh3jbjEfZdOU/t4mgPnTc3n90fceSHhTBtLG4j4GSVmjKozUzq0mHs1DYd+5 lqGUwwKcimQrw/gmlZiOdwaH8uKd6uttPcvIVxk1vGHo0xUthDzAzEOMSRmaFLH1bA sSNvXWyGOvzqAzDwEi1B+Qh2Ikzau4jHctfzZn/bOWsQD792uXKSFfxR4woBDu8AZM jcoMvsC5g7Ckg==
Subject: [Fot] Fwd: Triumph TR3 CSRG Charity Challenge Races Sonoma Raceway Oct 1-3, 2015 - YouTube
From: Dave Hogye <dlhogye@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2015 11:02:37 -0700
Hello Friends,

Steve Belfer has published a video on YouTube from our race last weekend.

Steve had a number of cameras on his car and tow vehicle filming throughout the
weekend and the event.  His creative editing produced an enjoyable compilation.

On the last lap of the race there is a very close call between us and an Alfa
sitting backwards in the middle of turn 2.

Steve set a camera on his tow vehicle for time elapsed shots to and from the
event.

Steve stayed at our guest house, located next to my shop Sunday night after the
race and the video ends with the sun going down in the valley and me unloading
my car.

I hope the video adds enticement for Triumph racers planning on joining us in
the 2016 Kastner Cup Race at Sonoma Raceway.

Please watch and enjoy,

Dave H.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuTxxzdClv4
fot@autox.team.net