fot

[Fot] TR4 in Yahoo Ad

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] TR4 in Yahoo Ad
From: robertten1@aol.com
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2015 14:07:25 -0400

------=_Part_289541_2078257693.1444586845842

Amici all,

Anyone seen the Yahoo ad for their fantasy sports betting website ?  Need to
check it out ... at the end there is a Red TR4 (?) parked along side the actor
with several other cars part in the final shot.

Triumph spotting,
Bob T.

PS.  working on my Spit installing a Pertronix Ignition.  One more Autocross to
run.  Cheers

------=_Part_289541_2078257693.1444586845842

&nbsp;Need to check it out ... at the end there is a Red TR4 (?) parked along
side the actor with several other cars part in the final shot.</div>

------=_Part_289541_2078257693.1444586845842--

--===============3208922398114333510==

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com