fot

Re: [Fot] Ronnie Babbit

To: Randall <TR3driver@ca.rr.com>, "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Ronnie Babbit
From: "Pierce, Russell" <russell.pierce@lpl.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2015 16:30:40 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
His lack of activity is probably my fault as he was very instrumental in the
building of the Macau/Kastner Tribute car we just completed for the
K Cup unveil.
Now that you have called him out I'm sure you will hear more from him.

Russell A. Pierce
Wealth Manager/ Retirement Consultant
314 Corder Road
Warner Robins, GA  31088
(478) 225-6750
(478) 225-6740 fax

Securities offered through LPL Financial
Member FINRA/SIPC
Notice Regarding entry of orders
Do not place orders to buy or sell securities via email or voicemail.
This and all other time sensitive requests should be placed directly with your
LPL Representative at (478)-225-6750
This material is intended for the confidential use of the individual or entity
to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged,
proprietary, confidential and exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the
intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the material to the
intended recipient, you are notified that any dissemination, distribution or
copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received
this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone
and destroy this material accordingly.