fot

Re: [Fot] TR Front End Lower Arm Use

To: STEPHEN BOROWSKI <biznzman@pacbell.net>,FOT List <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR Front End Lower Arm Use
From: Tony Drews <tony@tonydrews.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2015 19:57:15 -0600
Here's a little detail on that from my front suspension swap page:

The inner stud hole may need to be tapped all the way through to
allow you to move the stud from the top to the bottom of the wishbone
when it's flipped upside down.  If you flip the lower wishbones for
the lower ride height, you want to make sure the inner spring pan
studs don't stick out too far or you'll have trouble getting the nut
on them.  1/2 to 3/4 of an inch of stud protrusion is all you
need.  Use medium strength threadlocker on the studs so they don't
screw out the next time you disassemble the suspension.

http://www.tonydrews.com/Front_Suspension/tr4_front_suspension_upgrade.htm

Cheers, Tony