fot

[Fot] CD ignitions

To: fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] CD ignitions
From: Duncan Charlton <duncan.charlton54@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2015 18:42:00 -0600
If anyone here is contemplating a switch to some type of CD ignition, you may
want to have a look at what this guy is selling. I have corresponded with this
guy as a fellow Morgan owner.  His father patented an early CDI and he has
apparently gotten rid of the last of the weaknesses.  Heâ??s pretty good about
corresponding, so I think if you want more details he can do a good job of
explaining.  Iâ??ve read many of his postings on the Morgan discussion group
about the various types of ignition units, and heâ??s tested a large number of
them over the years.

His website now includes photos of the sparks generated by three types of
ignition at the urging of those of us that donâ??t comprehend all the
electronic engineering parlance and for whom visual aids are needed.
http://www.capacitordischargeignition.com

Duncan Charlton
(Texas)