fot

[Fot] (no subject)

To: billdentin@aol.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] (no subject)
From: billdentin@aol.com
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2015 11:38:11 -0500

------=_Part_142276_227754739.1449247091881

Amici...

OCIHFI, but if anyone is looking for an economical (and interesting) tow
vehicle, you might consider my one ton cargo van, which is now up For Sale.

It is a 1995 Chevrolet G30 One Ton Cargo Van.  It has a 6.5L Diesel engine and
less than 88,500 original miles. It is still a fine tow vehicle in exceptional
condition considering its age. This truck was manufactured to special
government specs for the previous owner (Texas Air National Guard), including
items like an oversized fuel tank, etc. I added some nice after market tow
vehicle upgrades including a tranny cooler, pillow cushion helper springs,
interior shelving and peg board sidewalls.  Old, but still a lot of tow vehicle
for the $3,000.00 (firm) price;

This vehicle spent its first 47,000 miles on an air base in Texas, where it was
probably a yard goat.  But it received regular scheduled maintenance, and was
in outstanding condition when I bought it.  After I brought to Wisconsin, it
was always stored in doors, and only used as a tow vehicle for vintage racing
events.  There is no rust, nor body cancer, and it appears to be a much younger
vehicle.  Currently displays 'priceless' Beady Eye Vintage Triumph Racing Team
graphics.

It's already been put away for the winter, but talk to your wife.  Maybe she'll
buy it for you for Christmas.  You can pick it up in the spring.

Interested parties can contact me off List.

Bill Dentinger

------=_Part_142276_227754739.1449247091881

sans-serif" style="background-color: transparent;">

for an economical (and interesting)&nbsp;tow vehicle, you might consider my one
ton cargo van, which is now up For Sale.&nbsp;</font></div>

One Ton Cargo Van.&nbsp; It has&nbsp;a&nbsp;6.5L Diesel engine and&nbsp;less
than 88,500 original miles. It is still a fine tow vehicle in exceptional
condition considering its age. This truck was manufactured to special
government specs for the previous owner (Texas Air National Guard), including
items like an oversized fuel tank, etc. I added some&nbsp;nice after market tow
vehicle upgrades including a tranny cooler, pillow cushion helper springs,
interior shelving and peg board sidewalls.&nbsp; Old, but still a lot of tow
vehicle for the $3,000.00 (firm) price;</font></div>

47,000 miles&nbsp;on an air base&nbsp;in Texas, where it was probably a yard
goat.&nbsp; But it&nbsp;received regular scheduled maintenance, and was in
outstanding condition when I bought it.&nbsp; After I&nbsp;brought to
Wisconsin, it was always stored in doors, and only used as a tow vehicle for
vintage racing events.&nbsp; There is no rust, nor body cancer, and it appears
to be a much younger vehicle.&nbsp; Currently displays&nbsp;'priceless' Beady
Eye Vintage Triumph Racing Team graphics.</font></div>

the winter, but talk to your wife.&nbsp; Maybe she'll buy it for you for
Christmas.&nbsp; You can pick it up in the spring.</font></div>

------=_Part_142276_227754739.1449247091881--

--===============6490024429440206283==

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com