fot

[Fot] TR2/3 overriders

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] TR2/3 overriders
From: Lorne Fritz <lorne.fritz@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2015 23:22:45 -0500

--047d7bdc0a4e9836170527389bc8

 Hi,  I have  friend who is looking for a pair of used front bumper over
riders for a TR2 or small moth TR3 .   These can be in almost any condition
as he is going to have them rechromed.  Please contact Lew if you have
any.   oldglass@ptd.net        Thanks,  Lorne

--047d7bdc0a4e9836170527389bc8

air of used front bumper over riders for a TR2 or small moth TR3 .=C2=A0=C2=
=A0 These can be in almost any condition as he is going to have them rechro=
med.=C2=A0 Please contact Lew if you have any.=C2=A0=C2=A0 <a href=3D"mailt=
o:oldglass@ptd.net">oldglass@ptd.net</a>=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=
=A0=C2=A0 Thanks,=C2=A0 Lorne</div>

--047d7bdc0a4e9836170527389bc8--

--===============4643417899783479688==