fot

Re: [Fot] Darn

To: tr4@wi.rr.com, jhasty@mhc-law.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Darn
From: billdentin@aol.com
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2016 15:51:57 -0500

------=_Part_8762_1595069629.1453495916952

Right, Steve..you tell em!

Last week I received a 'winter brochure' from ROAD AMERICA, which touted the
fact that they are a year-round facility, and pretty much busy 365 days a year.
 I think 366 days this year.  But  anyway they talk about their
driving/training courses, and especially the winter autocross.  Snow has been
rather moderate this season, but it has been cold.  Last week wind chills were
south of twenty-six below zero.  I could not help but think they sure must be
having trouble maintaining tire pressures.

I did not think about that long.  I just got up and put another log on the fire.

Bill Dentinger