fot

Re: [Fot] GT6 pistons...again

To: "'FOT list'" <fot@autox.team.net>, "Jim Gray" <toodamnfunky@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] GT6 pistons...again
From: Charly <charly@mitchelplumbing.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2016 23:29:40 -0600
Yes, that's the way it has always been for me.  I give them a job # and they
make them to that spec.  I guess there are so many variations that this makes
you take
on the responsibility of which pistons you order.
Charly Mitchel
TR6 #44

On Fri 22/01/16  6:22 PM , "Jim Gray" toodamnfunky@comcast.net sent:

fot@autox.team.net