fot

Re: [Fot] Sonoma Kastner Cup more details

To: Friends of Triumph <Fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Sonoma Kastner Cup more details
From: davehogye <dlhogye@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2016 00:07:38 +0000 (UTC)
Thread-index: pzPZYhVfAfAnVUhrPty+MJvdl7/YfykQlNAj s=q20140121; t=1454458059; bh=6ituLR9Qpo37Kz3/ocMOMxbiriXAtpbeDo6UJU5AVPA=; h=Received:Received:Date:From:To:Message-ID:Subject:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=BXtfKyegx3/Xqijy/JU4200tBEMAl7m7ka3vmW8DkL65vUEqQkb9BliB6Rj0xXoyu r0VW276tVQCCpeJKmyQnOgWRktDihgVX+8biR2978ecNuSsUVR5JVKKeviA1gpfPTm eyU+7ruDOoTXUbdH8OiFCF9dMT81KPRsXTmAhkP77sAiq9Rlvp5hys6nuLuNR9VwPS uUr1HgFJ3PWGbOAG82zOEwKJr8EWBeq1GOwwFVlvXeENex7+D4COdGQbkpC2I3QRVq GVGnaikafPT7UWn9lPWJvcD+spoSIKR7JVx32Z5el+lwY8+F/oCu/38uSnNEcKsLaw ljlSpDS1FkpuA==

------=_Part_17056408_643822808.1454458058896

A couple more things.

Entrance to the track is free on Friday. Just sign the waiver at the entrance
gate. There are tickets sold at the gate for Saturday and Sunday. The cost is
relatively low for this event. Of course racers will get guest/crew passes with
their registration packets.

Racers usually begin arriving on Thursday to get their favorite spot in the
paddock. I believe CSRG will want the Triumph racers to paddock across from the
garages as they usually do for honored groups.

Practice sessions begin on Friday after lunch.

There are 3 or 4 fuel pumps in the paddock with different octanes.

// Dave