fot

[Fot] cleaning house

To: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] cleaning house
From: tom strange <tomstrange1300@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2016 12:59:08 -0600

--089e0115fb8e2e0e8d052b8325da

A few days ago, I posted that I would have some cam "cores" for sale.  The
first will go on ebay tonight at 10:00 PM PST, along with some other
items.  Any one who wants to follow along, please do, as I will have a few
items coming up over the next couple of weeks.

Most of the smaller items (bearing sets etc) are not really worth the
effort of ebay, as by the time I add shipping  to a minimal price, they can
be purchased for the same price from a regular supplier.

I'll try to throw a few things on here as I go, in case anyone here is
interested.  If there is anything anyone wants to ask about, I may have it

if anyone is looking for a stock steering rack (used but nice) for a square
tail spit, I have one of those also ....

Anyone I can help, great ...  if it helps me get moved to Vermont in the
spring ... better yet )))))

--
http://www.fot-racing.com/spit/caption/tom_strange.htm

--089e0115fb8e2e0e8d052b8325da

cores&quot; for sale.=C2=A0 The first will go on ebay tonight at 10:00 PM P=
ST, along with some other items.=C2=A0 Any one who wants to follow along, p=
lease do, as I will have a few items coming up over the next couple of week=
really worth the effort of ebay, as by the time I add shipping =C2=A0to a m=
inimal price, they can be purchased for the same price from a regular suppl=
 I go, in case anyone here is interested.=C2=A0 If there is anything anyone=
yone is looking for a stock steering rack (used but nice) for a square tail=
help, great ... =C2=A0if it helps me get moved to Vermont in the spring ...=
l_signature"><a href=3D"http://www.fot-racing.com/spit/caption/tom_strange.=
htm" target=3D"_blank">http://www.fot-racing.com/spit/caption/tom_strange.h=
tm</a></div>

--089e0115fb8e2e0e8d052b8325da--