fot

[Fot] Kastner Cup host hotel reservation list

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Kastner Cup host hotel reservation list
From: davehogye <dlhogye@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2016 20:31:03 +0000 (UTC)
Thread-index: 5Me8vPUWjaNF4eznjps7O2wjogdv4A== s=q20140121; t=1456345863; bh=kQylcbiJ/Ts2I5Bz/5UfTPHzGBGoAg15sIKAV2QvOcI=; h=Received:Received:Date:From:To:Message-ID:Subject:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=sKAz6wCJq6XWzrZJhJrbJFa9pVGxmb4JtY64uZOcTiwfiiCAo3D+3DJi2vactvJYe 0p1fuCAlz09+nNeoYAtzonSLgRzfP+APMS5TazTxIdxAK+lwRNEzanm+jWs/Q0C649 hKRcdSC39n+RWIZmxzrxqtDHxN6MaH3kkoD3BLbZqpE8TmxNidV5uMNqkHZrnIs4my TvqqBeWqK0Oaz2zu+ZTFD+YOrO6p5eFw69FjMttfZEQFvD5q68BMp+3cbwo6Tj6i7G 4+aXUltCWHVB+YT48vo5s06fbzFgwqyviVlNyEFthxuYppqd9GeP9nJufMY7wwQEz9 piSFG4qGan8vA==

------=_Part_628784_110780844.1456345863114

Hello all,
I've been communicating with the Inn Marin to check on the KCUP reservation
list and I want to make sure that those who have made their reservation are on
the list.
Please let me know if you have made your reservation.
I have been sent a list that doesn't include people that I think should be on
it, but it does include a couple people that I know are not part of the group.

Please get your reservations in if you are planning on it. I want to be able to
get everyone on board that wants to be.

If the room block runs out, I would like to be able to add to the block. The
time window can run out for adding to the block. There are other lodging
options very close by, but the quality and cost both increase and decrease
significantly. And, decreased cost might not follow the decreased quality.
I have chosen what I believe is the best of both worlds for the benefit of the
group.

The local Triumph car club wants to join us and I am reluctant to put the offer
out there before all racers are first accommodated, but they are eager.

http://innmarin.com/ online booking code, KCUP. or call, 415-883-5952

Thanks,
Dave Hogye

------=_Part_628784_110780844.1456345863114

 check on the KCUP reservation list and I want to make sure that those who =
have made their reservation are on the list.</div><div>Please let me know i=
f you have made your reservation. &nbsp;</div><div>I have been sent a list =
that doesn't include people that I think should be on it, but it does inclu=
iv><div>Please get your reservations in if you are planning on it. &nbsp;I =
div><div>If the room block runs out, I would like to be able to add to the =
block. &nbsp;The time window can run out for adding to the block. &nbsp;The=
re are other lodging options very close by, but the quality and cost both i=
ncrease and decrease significantly. &nbsp;And, decreased cost might not fol=
low the decreased quality. &nbsp;</div><div>I have chosen what I believe is=
the offer out there before all racers are first accommodated, but they are =
marin.com/</a>&nbsp; online booking code, KCUP. &nbsp;or call, 415-883-5952=
html>
------=_Part_628784_110780844.1456345863114--

--===============8085607954765602518==

fot@autox.team.net