fot

[Fot] 13x8 wheels for spit/gt6

To: FOT list <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] 13x8 wheels for spit/gt6
From: Jason Sukey <jsukey@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2016 12:03:43 -0500

--001a1141c70270ba3e052cffbf83

I've been looking at autocross wheel options for the GT6 (and to be used on
the Spitfire in the future), in a 13x8" size.  The Diamond Racing steel
wheels seem to fit my requirements and budget, does anyone have experience
with them?  I've had an email conversation with them; they can meet all my
specs and seem familiar with cars that use the spit hub setup.

Should I be looking at any other sources for wheels in this low-end racing
wheel range?

Thanks,

Jason Sukey

--001a1141c70270ba3e052cffbf83

T6 (and to be used on the Spitfire in the future), in a 13x8&quot; size.=C2=
=A0 The Diamond Racing steel wheels seem to fit my requirements and budget,=
 does anyone have experience with them?=C2=A0 I&#39;ve had an email convers=

--===============1614949903192859192==

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive