fot

Re: [Fot] TR4 tub and body panels. FREE to a good home!

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR4 tub and body panels. FREE to a good home!
From: <rkramer3@austin.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2016 15:49:44 +0000
I'd love to get this down to Texas. I have been threatening to build a TR4A by
converting a TR4 parts car that I have in a shed over to a TR6 frame that I
also have. I suppose I could also build a TR250 the same way since I have some
TR6 inner fenders stored as well. It's a long way. Anyone have any transport
ideas? One that occured to me is that if I could get it to the K-Cup I could
haul it back from there. I have a 28 foot trailer that holds two TR's and maybe
someone else going to the K-Cup from the midwest has a similar situation?

Bob Kramer
rkramer3@austin.rr.com