fot

Re: [Fot] Spitfire windscreen Frame mod

To: <don@dcphotos.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Spitfire windscreen Frame mod
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2016 10:29:26 -0700
Typically, his line of sight would be above any cut you make unless he is a
dwarf.  I have to slump down in my seat just to keep my head below the top
when it is installed.  That said, I would think that only 4 or 4 inches of
the frame would need to remain.  Then the installed plastic windscreen would
act only as a wind deflector.

Joe