fot

Re: [Fot] Sebring Triumph Research

To: Joe Alexander <joealexandervintage@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Sebring Triumph Research
From: Larry Young <cartravel@pobox.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2016 11:40:09 -0500
Cc: "FOT@autox.team.net" <FOT@autox.team.net>
Joe,
This won't be much help.  On my 7,000 mile trip in the TR250 last fall,
I ran across a guy in St. George, UT.  He said his uncle had one of the
4 TR4's that ran so well in 1965 (?).  The car was stored somewhere in
So. Cal. and not running.  I told you not much help.  I should have
written down his name and phone.  At least you know it exists. You might
check with guys in that area.
  - Larry