fot

[Fot] Somewhat off topic

To: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Somewhat off topic
From: Home Consolidated <triumphs@consolidated.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2016 23:03:19 -0500
but I caught an episode of Idris Elba King of Speed.  It is a BBC series
centered around auto racing and cars in general. I have only seem the first one
but it looks interesting.  Episode one was NASCAR (of Course) and lead sleds
but the next preview talked about works prepared Mini's and illegal street
racing.  It seem to give the topics a nice historical perspective.

I am sure some in this crowd would enjoy it.

Back to lurk mode

Ken Gano.

Sent from my iPad

fot@autox.team.net