fot

[Fot] Nomination request.

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Nomination request.
From: Bruce Lapierre <fasttr4@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 6 May 2016 23:20:54 -0400
Cc: putinbaytr3@yahoo.com

------=_Part_34873_1316357601.1462591254045

I had the pleasure of having diner with an old Triumph buddy tonight, we were
both involved with the beginnings of the North Coast Triumph Association/TRA,
and catching up on 40 years of top down driving LBC's.

Rich Hahn still has 4 TR's and 6 other assorted oil leakers.  Eight years ago
he got involved with the organization of the "Put-In-Bay Road Race Reunion".
This is a "modern" reenactment (the city won't let them run on the original
street course anymore so they use the airport) of the 1950 thru 1954 road race
on Ohio's South Bass Island that drew some very big names in road racing of the
day.  Three years ago he acquired a `72 Spitfire, found a box of go fast stuff
to throw under the boot, got certified and joined the field himself.  He's a
hands on driver and would be an asset to this great organization.  I'm sure he
could use your guidance also.

On the PIBRRR, I think Rich said they started out with 18 cars their first year
and last year and were up to over 90, 20 States and 2 Countries.  With a
Vintage Racing venue in place - - - do I hear a maybe on a great place for the
KAS KUP?  With Mid-Ohio just an hour South, something to think about.  Check
out their web-site at www.pibroadrace.com.  Not to late for our North Coast
drivers to sign up for this year - - - August 29 - 31.

Can we get a second on this nomination?

Bruce Lapierre X#46 - TR4
.

------=_Part_34873_1316357601.1462591254045

style="background-color: transparent;" abp="7981">I had the pleasure of having
diner with an old Triumph buddy tonight, we were both involved with the
beginnings of the North Coast Triumph Association/TRA,&nbsp;and catching up on
40 years of top down driving LBC's.&nbsp; </font></div>

style="background-color: transparent;" abp="7983"></font>&nbsp;</div>

style="background-color: transparent;" abp="7985">Rich Hahn still has 4 TR's
and 6 other assorted oil leakers.&nbsp;&nbsp;Eight years ago he got involved
with the organization of the "Put-In-Bay Road Race Reunion".&nbsp; This is a
"modern" reenactment (the city won't let them run on the original street course
anymore so they use the airport)&nbsp;of the 1950 thru 1954 road race on Ohio's
South Bass Island that drew some very big names in road racing of the
day.&nbsp; Three years ago he&nbsp;acquired a `72 Spitfire, found a box
of&nbsp;go fast stuff to throw under the boot, got certified and joined the
field himself.&nbsp; He's a hands on driver and would be an asset to this great
organization.&nbsp; I'm sure he could use your guidance also.</font></div>

their first year and last year and were up to over 90, 20 States and
2&nbsp;Countries.&nbsp; With a Vintage Racing venue in place - - - do I hear a
maybe on a great place for the KAS KUP?&nbsp; With Mid-Ohio just an hour South,
something to think about.&nbsp; Check out their web-site at <a
href="http://www.pibroadrace.com"; abp="7994">www.pibroadrace.com</a>.&nbsp; Not
to late for our North Coast drivers to sign up for this year - - - August 29 -
31.</div>

------=_Part_34873_1316357601.1462591254045--

--===============2801570368816060556==

fot@autox.team.net