fot

Re: [Fot] historic race events in USA this year

To: Enquiries Road & Track <enquiries@roadandtrack.net.au>
Subject: Re: [Fot] historic race events in USA this year
From: John Hasty <jhasty@mhc-law.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2016 15:03:41 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Cc: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>

<head>

</head>
ime of year...VRG may have an event in New England...I'll let the mid west =
guys tell you what's up in their neck of the woods<br>
Sent from my iPhone</div>
On Jun 4, 2016, at 9:35 PM, &quot;Enquiries Road &amp; Track&quot; &lt;<a h=
ref=3D"mailto:enquiries@roadandtrack.net.au";>enquiries@roadandtrack.net.au<=
/a>&gt; wrote:<br>
west thru to east coast
?</div>
tion">http://www.sltoa.org/events.htm#Competition</a> but it does not reall=
y help me much</div>
r>
span><br>
fot/jhasty@mhc-law.com">
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission has been sent by =
a law firm on a legal matter. It may contain information that is confidenti=
al, privileged, proprietary, or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure. I=
f you are not the intended recipient,
 you are hereby notified that you are not authorized to read, print, retain=
, copy or disseminate this message, any part of it, or any attachments. If =
you have received this message in error, please delete this message and any=
 attachments from your system without
 reading the content and notify the sender immediately of the inadvertent t=
ransmission. There is no intent on the part of the sender to waive any priv=
ilege, including the attorney-client privilege, that may attach to this com=
munication. Thank you for your cooperation.
 11 U.S.C. 528(a)(4) NOTICE. We are a debt relief agency. We help people fi=
le for bankruptcy relief under the federal Bankruptcy Code.

--===============7482008689343074476==

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive