fot

Re: [Fot] Not getting FoT email for 2 months

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Not getting FoT email for 2 months
From: "TeriAnn J. Wakeman" <tjwakeman@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2016 12:28:49 -0700
--===============4935891698078263000==
 boundary="------------0C6345561AEF3877C126081D"

On 7/8/16 6:21 PM, Tony Drews wrote:
> This did go through.  Mark's server got hacked a while ago and that
> got him blacklisted in various places.  I contacted the one blocking
> stuff to me and they took him off of that particular list.  I'll bet
> it's fallout from that.
It would be a lot easier on everyone if Mark just decided to switch over
to google mail groups.  They have been rock solid for my other email
lists and mark would not have to be constantly working on keeping the
server software patched up and other servers dropping messages into
SPAM.  He could go out and work on his cars and we would get trouble
free email groups.

TeriAnn

--
Book - The Essential Guide to Overland Travel in the United States and
Canada <http://overlandtravel.us>

--------------0C6345561AEF3877C126081D

  <head>
  </head>
      cite="mid:20160709012145.C69891009E6@relay.mailchannels.net"
      type="cite">This did go through.  Mark's server got hacked a while
      ago and that got him blacklisted in various places.  I contacted
      the one blocking stuff to me and they took him off of that
      particular list.  I'll bet it's fallout from that.
    It would be a lot easier on everyone if Mark just decided to switch
    over to google mail groups.  They have been rock solid for my other
    email lists and mark would not have to be constantly working on
    keeping the server software patched up and other servers dropping
    messages into SPAM.  He could go out and work on his cars and we
    would get trouble free email groups.<br>
    TeriAnn <br>
                boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0037_01D1D87A.5BEB44D0"
        I'm not sure if this is getting through, if it is could somebody
        ping MJB and see if I can get back on the list ?
        Thanks
        Jim Gray
        <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated"
href="mailto:fot@autox.team.net";>fot@autox.team.net</a>
        <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
href="http://www.fot-racing.com";>http://www.fot-racing.com</a>
        Donate: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
href="http://www.team.net/donate.html";>http://www.team.net/donate.html</a>
href="http://www.team.net/archive";>http://www.team.net/archive</a>
        Forums: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
href="http://www.team.net/forums";>http://www.team.net/forums</a>
        Unsubscribe/Manage:
        <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/tony@tonydrews.com";>http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/tony@tonydrews.com</a>
      <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated"
href="mailto:fot@autox.team.net";>fot@autox.team.net</a>
      <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
href="http://www.fot-racing.com";>http://www.fot-racing.com</a>
      Donate: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
href="http://www.team.net/donate.html";>http://www.team.net/donate.html</a>
href="http://www.team.net/archive";>http://www.team.net/archive</a>
      Forums: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
href="http://www.team.net/forums";>http://www.team.net/forums</a>
      Unsubscribe/Manage:
      <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/tjwakeman@gmail.com";>http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/tjwakeman@gmail.com</a>
        Overland Travel in the United States and Canada</a>
      <b>The world beckons and life waits for no one</b>

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============4935891698078263000==--