fot

Re: [Fot] FW:

To: gp89@charter.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] FW:
From: billdentin@aol.com
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2016 13:31:30 -0400

------=_Part_51187_2063270025.1468863090779

From: gp89 <gp89@charter.net>
To: 'fot@autox.team.net' <fot@autox.team.net>
Sent: Mon, Jul 18, 2016 9:36 am
Subject: [Fot] FW:

I attended a wedding near Road America this weekend and saw a fine TR3 race car
for sale east of Fond Du Lac on hwy 26. hope the pic attached comes through.

Jeff Senty

John Fridirici is a very good driver, who got that TR3A going FAST.  John also
has a 'real' Shelby Mustang that he races. A barn find.  The way I understand
it, he and Wagner answered an ad for "MUSTANG For Sale".  The car had been
standing in a garage for decades.  I think it was a mother or grand mother
selling the car for a son or grandson, who had passed away.  Something like
that.

Fridirici worked for Grande Cheese, and used to bring OUTSTANDING aged
provolone to the Beady Eye Vintage Triumph Racing Team wine and cheese parties.
 Our own Don Brick (TR4) was the operations manager for Swiss Valley Farms.  We
used to get some pretty exotic cheese at our Post final flag attitude
adjustment parties (stuff you could not buy at a store).

Bill Dentinger

------=_Part_51187_2063270025.1468863090779

&lt;gp89@charter.net&gt;<br>