fot

Re: [Fot] Fwd: FOT Intro

To: gblake58tr3@icloud.com, tlizzard@msn.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] Fwd: FOT Intro
From: billdentin@aol.com
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2016 10:49:26 -0400
Cc: fot@autox.team.net

------=_Part_3906_1931461340.1469112566004

Amici...

Thanks to all, for the support and getting Nathan Watanabe on the FOT.  I first
met Nathan a few weeks back in Seattle.  He was a groomsman in my grandson
Mike's wedding.  He is a very nice young man.  In addition to his preoccupation
with motorcycles, in college he also was on the SAE Formula Race Car Team.
These teams build and maintain a purpose built race car and then compete
against other college teams.  It's a great program, but can cause problems.
Now poor Nathan has caught the bug.  Clearly he's acquired a disease for which
there is no known cure.  Thankfully, the FOT can help him deal with it.

Thanks again.

Bill Dentinger