fot

Re: [Fot] Triumphs At Sebring

To: John Hasty <jhasty@mhc-law.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Triumphs At Sebring
From: Joe Alexander <joealexandervintage@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2016 20:41:16 -0500
Cc: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
John,

There has been a:

Tour to the town of Sebring in the race cars.
Hospitality Tent and dinner.

Practice on Wednesday
Qualifying on Thursday
Enduro on Friday

And parade laps prior to the 12 Hours of Sebring.

It is not a pure vintage event. It is much a celebration of this iconic
historic race known as the 12 Hours of Sebring.

If your objective is just to race, it may disappoint. But if you have never
been to the 12 Hours of Sebring, it is unforgettable.

It is generational in attendance with people bringing in building materials and
living there for more than a week. There's a lot a creativity coming from the
race fans, including their behaviors.

I was there during the SVRA era. I suspect the format has not changed much.

I am not sure of the current rules regarding access to the "hot pits". When I
was there, it was quite liberal.

I would encourage everyone to study the websites associated with the event.
Sebring and Historic Sports Racing.

Joe Alexander
645 1st Street
Jesup, IA 50648