fot

Re: [Fot] Tappets

To: John Hasty <jhasty@mhc-law.com>, "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Tappets
From: Tony Drews <tony@tonydrews.com> an>
Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2016 18:13:35 -0500

I've been buying them from BP Parts Northwest.&nbsp; I have to go with
the stock style ones rather than the competion prepared ones because some
idiot decided that the competition prepared ones needed a small chamfer
around the cam face of whatever size the bench grinder produced.&nbsp;
Running the Larry cam I need full diameter.<br><br>
Regards, Tony<br><br>
At 01:18 PM 9/2/2016, John Hasty wrote:<br>
<x-tab>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</x-tab>
boundary=&quot;_000_F4B338FE9635B14C903076FEC6B0E2A5D59BE10BATLPEXDAG005xcl_&quot;<br>
Since Ken Gillanders is no longer in business, what is the group?s wisdom
on the best Tappets to use in a 4 motor?<br>
&nbsp;<br>
301 South York Street&nbsp; (zip: 28052) <br>
P.O. Box 488 <br>
Gastonia, NC 28053-0488 <br>
Telephone: 704.864.6751 | Facsimile: 704.861.8394 <br>
<u><a href="mailto:jhasty@mhc-law.com";>jhasty@mhc-law.com</a></u> |
</u> <br>
<hr>
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission has been sent
by a law firm on a legal matter. It may contain information that is
confidential, privileged, proprietary, or otherwise legally exempt from
disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or
disseminate this message, any part of it, or any attachments. If you have
received this message in error, please delete this message and any
attachments from your system without reading the content and notify the
sender immediately of the inadvertent transmission. There is no intent on
the part of the sender to waive any privilege, including the
attorney-client privilege, that may attach to this
communication.<br><br>
Thank you for your cooperation.<br>
&nbsp;<br>
11 U.S.C. 528(a)(4) NOTICE. We are a debt relief agency. We help people
file for bankruptcy relief under the federal Bankruptcy Code.<br>
&nbsp;<br>
&nbsp;<br>
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission has been sent
by a law firm on a legal matter. It may contain information that is
confidential, privileged, proprietary, or otherwise legally exempt from
disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or
disseminate this message, any part of it, or any attachments. If you have
received this message in error, please delete this message and any
attachments from your system without reading the content and notify the
sender immediately of the inadvertent transmission. There is no intent on
the part of the sender to waive any privilege, including the
attorney-client privilege, that may attach to this communication. Thank
you for your cooperation. 11 U.S.C. 528(a)(4) NOTICE. We are a debt
relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the
federal Bankruptcy Code. <br>
fot@autox.team.net<br><br>
Donate:
Archive: