fot

Re: [Fot] Mid-Ohio races on Sunday

To: Doug Mitchell <dbm.spitfire@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Mid-Ohio races on Sunday
From: Mike Munson <fasttrs@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2016 22:34:27 -0500
Cc: Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
References: <CAGctxs6Ts_bMfK2XWH9gVCtXu-PEfnYRQ1u1aj4yTFhTc2PeFA@mail.gmail.com> <CAGctxs7KKhhqHO9c8M5wJnQgaMEyMAurr-TRb2ahiVtshu3G8g@mail.gmail.com> <CAGctxs4t5n7KeUVBfZ5L8sdRaVWZn8MMZz9pUqzJkapse=MMng@mail.gmail.com> <CAGctxs7mtSdEtt5Ydg_zfx3RA8qtKJzbM_aUF+kmUNEhi=nthw@mail.gmail.com> <CAGctxs6bz2Ot4_BKbTJJcvSnro7vnKFyJc-r4w4-mAvc=V9sGg@mail.gmail.com> <CAGctxs7pNqj=q1a57WAWyYJE9ehcjXwzTiJUDKkZ+5BjCRFBdg@mail.gmail.com> <CAGctxs4y0tmvgNZ4UoQr_BF1v-MK97_qmVfQu8-THfYM1ygwQg@mail.gmail.com>
--===============8962499709712645377==
        boundary=Apple-Mail-63AC6B7A-82B6-4A86-9612-D811E7DE29AD

--Apple-Mail-63AC6B7A-82B6-4A86-9612-D811E7DE29AD
        charset=us-ascii

Thanks Doug.
Today's race was one of the hardest fought races I have ever had. Scott Lund=
er was really competitive in his BMW Z4 but I could tell it was a heavy car a=
nd I could get him at the end of the race when his tires gave out. He finall=
y gave up on lap 10 or so when I passed him on the inside in the Carousel.
Morey Doyle in the TR8 may have had some help when he spun in the Key hole I=
 notice there were some parts laying beside his car there.
   A huge thank you to  my track Daddy Sam Halkias for coming out on Sunday t=
o help with the car and most of all my driving! He helped me take two second=
s off my lap time from the morning race!
   Saturday's race win was fairly uneventful but still a win!
Of course none of this would be possible without the support of my Wife Kath=
y and Son Sam who inspire me to excel at everything I do and my Crew Chief B=
ryan who works hard to keep the car under me no matter how hard I flog it!

Mike Munson
#28 EP TR6

> On Oct 9, 2016, at 9:04 PM, Doug Mitchell <dbm.spitfire@gmail.com> wrote:
>=20
> Congratulations to Mike Munson on winning the feature race as well as the q=
ualifying race this morning. The TR8 was being driven by a guy out of Indian=
apolis, I believe his last name is Doyle. Apologies if I have the name wrong=
, never got a entry list. He was off in the Keyhole, and when he came around=
 T5, his rear bumper was sticking out of the passenger window. I think I hea=
rd that he got hit.
>=20
> Doug Mitchell
> dbm.spitfire@gmail.com
> Sent from my mobile phone.
>=20
o.com
>=20
>=20

--Apple-Mail-63AC6B7A-82B6-4A86-9612-D811E7DE29AD
        charset=utf-8

s one of the hardest fought races I have ever had. Scott Lunder was really c=
ompetitive in his BMW Z4 but I could tell it was a heavy car and I could get=
 him at the end of the race when his tires gave out. He finally gave up on l=
ap 10 or so when I passed him on the inside in the Carousel.</div><div>Morey=
 Doyle in the TR8 may have had some help when he spun in the Key hole I noti=
ce there were some parts laying beside his car there.</div><div>&nbsp; &nbsp=
;A huge thank you to &nbsp;my track Daddy Sam Halkias for coming out on Sund=
ay to help with the car and most of all my driving! He helped me take two se=
conds off my lap time from the morning race!</div><div>&nbsp; &nbsp;Saturday=
's race win was fairly uneventful but still a win!</div><div>Of course none o=
f this would be possible without the support of my Wife Kathy and Son Sam wh=
o inspire me to excel at everything I do and my Crew Chief Bryan who works h=
04 PM, Doug Mitchell &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:dbm.spitfire@gmail.com";>dbm.spitf=
ir=3D"ltr">Congratulations to Mike Munson on winning the feature race as wel=
l as the qualifying race this morning. The TR8 was being driven by a guy out=
 of Indianapolis, I believe his last name is Doyle. Apologies if I have the n=
ame wrong, never got a entry list. He was off in the Keyhole, and when he ca=
me around T5, his rear bumper was sticking out of the passenger window. I th=
ink I heard that he got hit. </p>
Sent from my mobile phone.</p>
ttrs@yahoo.com">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/fasttrs@yahoo.com<=
html>=