fot

Re: [Fot] FYI - cranks & pistons

To: "'charly@mitchelplumbing.com'" <charly@mitchelplumbing.com>, FOT <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] FYI - cranks & pistons
From: John Hasty <jhasty@mhc-law.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2016 16:47:29 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Cc: 'John Baucom' <baucom86@gmail.com>
The company's name is Kowi Automotive, Inc. at Service St. in Charlotte.  The
pres. Is Juan Manuel Kotwica... they have a web site that tells all about them,
take a look

John H. Hasty | MULLEN HOLLAND & COOPER P.A.
301 South York Street  (zip: 28052)
P.O. Box 488
Gastonia, NC 28053-0488
Telephone: 704.864.6751 | Facsimile: 704.861.8394
jhasty@mhc-law.com | www.mhc-law.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission has been
sent by a law firm on a legal matter. It may contain information that
is confidential, privileged, proprietary, or otherwise legally exempt
from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that you are not authorized to read, print, retain,
copy or disseminate this message, any part of it, or any attachments.
If you have received this message in error, please delete this
message and any attachments from your system without reading the
content and notify the sender immediately of the inadvertent
transmission. There is no intent on the part of the sender to waive
any privilege, including the attorney-client privilege, that may
attach to this communication.
Thank you for your cooperation.

11 U.S.C. 528(a)(4) NOTICE. We are a debt relief agency.
We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the federal Bankruptcy Code.

Do you have more info on the cranks and the shop?
Charly Mitchel
TR6 #44

On Sat 05/11/16  2:01 PM , John Hasty jhasty@mhc-law.com sent:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/ch