fot

[Fot] new member

Subject: [Fot] new member
From: hakhutch at roadrunner.com (Tim Hutchisen)
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2017 06:41:02 -0500
I met Joanna this past summer, she is a fellow "Mainah" and the real deal. A
fierce competitor and recently scored well in the VTR auto-X in Texas last
fall. A definate second to the nomination. That would mean another third
generation family to the FOT list??????.

Tim Hutchisen

Norway, ME

Penn Ridge Motors