fot

[Fot] TR3/4 Rear Main Seal

Subject: [Fot] TR3/4 Rear Main Seal
From: duncan.charlton54 at gmail.com (Duncan Charlton)
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2017 16:09:38 -0600
Joe,

You might just pull the sump to see if the rear metal seal holder has been
modified (small non-critical ?ears? taken off at the left and right edges) to
allow the rear main cap to be removed while the engine is in the car.  I
haven?t tried it but I think the seal can be replaced without pulling the
engine if this modification has been done.

Duncan Charlton
Elgin, Texas USA