fot

[Fot] Theft report

Subject: [Fot] Theft report
From: walt at hot-tr6.com (walt at hot-tr6.com)
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2017 11:07:25 -0700
A storage unit I have kept my racing gear I for years was broken into the
morning of January 31, 2017.

I keep various racing supplies in it for my 1970 Triumph TR6 road racer.

The thieves took 12 Panasport 15X7 racing wheels which had Hoosier R6 racing
slicks and a set of new rain tires.

They also took a set of 4 Shelby racing wheels size 15X7 also with Hoosiers
on them (Shelby did his own Panasport knock-offs which were moderately
successful)

2 air tanks

3 fuel bottles (one is still full of 110 octane fuel)

Miscellaneous hand tools probably not worth more than $200

One racing seat on tracks color blue and black.

I can identify all the racing wheels due to special markings I have on them.

I am filling out police reports and watching the local Craigs List etc. but
assuming these thieves do not just sell these wheels for scrap

They may try to market them outside of my local area. I am requesting that
my fellow FOT members please keep an eye out for any of these items that may
surface in your region.

Thanks

Walter E. Hollowell

Albuquerque, New Mexico