fot

[Fot] Racing tires

Subject: [Fot] Racing tires
From: sjanzen at me.com (Scott Janzen)
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2017 20:22:33 -0500
in the mid-atlantic region, VRG is not allowing the RR or the Hoosier R8 or
similar tires, and with a few exceptions, requires at least a 60 series tire
and wheels that are no more than 1? to 1-1/2? wider than stock, and stock
diameter.  SVRA is similar, and is in the process of phasing out the Toyo RA1.