fot

[Fot] Flared Fiberglass TR6 Fenders from Rod Kent

Subject: [Fot] Flared Fiberglass TR6 Fenders from Rod Kent
From: capitaldriving at yahoo.com (Ed chan)
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2017 12:47:56 +0000 (UTC)
I'm looking for a set of flared fiberglass TR6 fenders, similar to the Paul
Newman/ex Group 44 car.? I saw that Rod Kent use to make/sell them.? I tried to
e-mail (at rodkent at cox.net) him several times but never got a response.
Does anyone know where I can get a set of these flared fiberglass fenders, how
to get in touch with Rod, or anyone else how may sell have a set they would be
willing to sell?
I autocross my TR6 and would like to use wider wheels and tires.
Thanks.
Ed ChanCapitaldriving at yahoo.com