fot

[Healeys] WTB BJ8 rear end housing

Subject: [Healeys] WTB BJ8 rear end housing
From: michaelsalter at gmail.com (Michael Salter)
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2017 23:57:47 -0500
Hi Wayne,
We bent a BN1 housing whilst crossing a roadside ditch in Targa
Newfoundland. (Slight navigation error)
The guys at the local truck garage straightened it for us using a giant
press and a massive rosebud oxyacetelene torch while Michael Oritt and I
watched. We were amazed at how much force it took to do the job so be
prepared....
Michael S