fot

[Healeys] Fwd: Selling my 1960 BT7

Subject: [Healeys] Fwd: Selling my 1960 BT7
From: mark at bradakis.com (Mark J Bradakis)
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2017 23:45:44 -0700
To send mail to healeys at autox.team.net, you send mail to
healeys at autox.team.net.

mjb.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject:        Selling my 1960 BT7
Date:   Mon, 13 Feb 2017 21:21:17 -0800
From:   Mark Fawcett <m.fawcett at cox.net>

Listers,

I'm considering selling my 1960 BT7. (HBT7 L 862). It's an early 3000
with about 75000 miles ( 20000 or so on a rebuilt engine). Primrose over
OEW. Restored by me between 1999-2003. The finish is showing some wear,
but it's a driver not a show piece (a 10 footer). This is a car that has
been updated in many areas. I thought I'd put this out there to the list
before I put it on Ebay or where ever. I'm interested in getting
opinions on value. Photos on request. If this is not an appropriate use
of the list, I apologize and please disregard.

Mark Fawcett

British Heritage Certificate (built Apr 1959)

Heritage leather interior. Biscuit

Lempert wood steering wheel

New SU carbs (at time of restoration)

Re-cored radiator w/ Texas Cooler fan

Toyota 5 speed. transmission.

3:54 differential

Alternator (GM) with a Lucas alternator spare

K & N air filters

Denso gear reduction drive starter

123 Ignition electronic distributor

Spin on oil filter