fot

[Healeys] Front tube shock replacements

Subject: [Healeys] Front tube shock replacements
From: waschu2 at gmail.com (Wayne)
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2017 15:00:09 -0500
Hello,

             I am going to be helping a friend soon who has a BJ8 with
the Koni front shock conversion. Both of his front shocks are leaking
badly. Does anyone have a modern replacement part number? I think an
adjustable  gas shock would be the way to go. I can measure the full
extended and retracted dimensions of the Koni shock and go from there,
but I don't want to reinvent the wheel if someone already had part
numbers to start with. Gabriel, Monroe, etc.

Thanks
Wayne