fot

[Healeys] 100 Windshield Post Needed

Subject: [Healeys] 100 Windshield Post Needed
From: rrengineer.mike at att.net (Michael MacLean)
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2017 01:30:41 +0000 (UTC)
Anyone on the list have an orphan driver's side 100-4 windshield post they
would like to sell?? The two posts I do have are being polished instead of
painted.? The polisher emailed me today to tell me the driver's side post was
too badly pitted to polish without removing too much material. I have seen them
polished and painted.? I think the polished version looks so much better.? I
know it is not correct, but I am not going for a 100% car.? Then again, I am
not putting a Japanese transmission in it either.Mike MacLean