fot

[Fot] piston/head clearance

Subject: [Fot] piston/head clearance
From: jwheeler1947 at yahoo.com (Jack Wheeler)
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2017 16:20:57 +0000 (UTC)
Hi Greg.? I was interested in your comments below.? It sounds like the extreme
engine you built is very similar to the SCCA legal engines I was running in my
TR-4 the last few years I was racing.? I had to use a stock crank (by SCCA
rules), but otherwise pretty much the same.? We got 180 HP at the crank at
6,500 RPM's.? I used 7,000 when needed during a race, but we didn't want to
push it that far pn the dyno.?
Thanks for sharing your experience.
Jack

    On Tuesday, September 5, 2017, 4:21:44 AM EDT, Greg Solow via Fot <fot at