fot

[Fot] Nomination

Subject: [Fot] Nomination
From: edunn at transfueler.com (Edward Dunn)
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2017 11:56:18 -0700
I've known Alan quite a while...
This scruffy, unwashed Canadian has been kicked out of clubs far superior to
FoT.
I'm amazed he still had enough dough to by a TR, after his prison stint and all.
His kind & beautiful wife; Joanne is his only redeeming asset at this point.
Personally, I would recommend he be driven to a back alley in Tijuana and
dropped off.
Letting Alan into FoT is a huge mistake, but then again, I snuck in a while
ago...

EE Dunn
Aboard the yacht Traviesa, somewhere in the San Juan Islands...

Good morning, All.

I would like to nominate Alan Berry to our non organization. As I am typing
this, Alan is driving home with my former TR4 in tow. Alan is an experienced
vintage racer, formerly in a Volvo, and I am thrilled to know that my beloved
TR4 car is in the hands of an actual racer, as opposed o the poser that bought
the car from me. Alan lives close to Kas, and they have already been in
contact. Alan's email is:

alanb at alanberrydesign.com<http://alanberrydesign.com>

May I have a second?

Thanks,