fot

[Fot] Nomination Dom Spicer

Subject: [Fot] Nomination Dom Spicer
From: peter.bulkowski at mercedes-benz.ca (peter.bulkowski at mercedes-benz.ca)
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2017 13:05:09 +0000
Any racer from the Uk I second
Peter

Sent from my iPhone

I have raced with Dom a few times over the years and I will happily second his
nomination.

Keith

Hi guys,

I would like to join Dom to the List.
He is a TR4 / 5 racer from England.
A great and funny guy to have at the Track and his team is also entertaining,
very charming and helpful with hands and spares if others have a problem.

He is this "never give up" type of racer. Even a total smashed car won't stop
him to race on the next possible occasion.

Do I hear a second?

Cheers
Chris

http://www.fot-racing.com<http://www.fot-racing.com/>

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

If you are not the addressee, please inform us immediately that you have
received this e-mail by mistake, and delete it. We thank you for your support.