fot

[Fot] Rolex Reunion Friday practice race

Subject: [Fot] Rolex Reunion Friday practice race
From: edunn at transfueler.com (Edward Dunn)
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2017 20:17:52 -0700
Very nice driving.

Unlike many we see, your steering and shifting look relaxed and smooth.
No wasteful sawing of the steering wheel.

Well done!

Edward Dunn
TransFueler
425-526-7566

Friends,
Here is Friday's practice race.  My practice race videos have a little more
action than qualifying and the final.  I was miss informed during the driver
meeting, being told Thursday's fast time would set the start position for
Friday's practice, I'm sure that's what I heard, so I took my good old time
getting to the grid or hot pits.  Well, I started much further back in the
session than I thought.  At least I get some practice passing.  As in the first
practice session, a '56 Vette almost runs me off the track while passing on the
outside, once again, between the corkscrew and turn nine.  I think the guy
thought he had the whole track to himself.  He didn't see the blue flags waving
either.
There is a really beautiful Peerless GT next to me at the start.  Of course it
has a TR3 chassis.  It has attended the event many times.  Paul Cressey is the
owner/driver and his father races a '59 Vette.
Anyway, I hope you all enjoy this video too.

Dave H
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5Gjkt9rMZI&t=960s

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive