fot

[Fot] Excess GT6 stuff for the taking

Subject: [Fot] Excess GT6 stuff for the taking
From: sjanzen at me.com (Scott Janzen)
Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2018 10:56:34 -0400
I?ve attached a list of what?s left of a massive GT6 parts stash I picked up a
few years ago.  Most of this stuff is going to the scrap heap unless some of
you want it, as it is taking up too much space in the basement and I have no
future need for it.  Let me know what you want and i will ship it to you at
your shipping cost, but the parts are free.  Hate to scrap the pile but I
really don?t want to be in the fleabay parts business.  I think this list is
still accurate as I?ve edited it down for stuff I know is gone.  Let me know if
any interest and I?ll look for it.  I?d love to give the ENTIRE STASH to
someone who wants it all.  Note - all of these are used parts - nothing new.

I also have the following, new parts, which I don?t have a use for.  These I?d
like to sell - about 50% of retail price, whatever that is.  Make me an offer.
GT6 clutch pressure plate, NOS, Laycock and Sheffield
GT6 tach cable, new
GT6 solid center racing clutch disc, new, TS Imported
Scott Janzen
Wyndmoor, PA (just north of Philadelphia, near the PA turnpike if you want a
lot of stuff and want to pick it up)