fot

Re: [Fot] Kastner Cup Dates 2019 Confirmed

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Kastner Cup Dates 2019 Confirmed
From: Bill Dentinger via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2018 22:09:35 -0400

------=_Part_1531_825392046.1538705374951

Hi Ken...

I am getting excited about the KASTNER event next May, but I am getting a
little long in the tooth, and have some balance issues.  Do you know if they
rent GOLF CARTs at Button Willow?

If the do not, there is probably a way to handle it privately.

Bill Dentinger

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail

On Friday, September 28, 2018, Kenneth Knight via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>