fot

[Fot] Winter Solstice...

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Winter Solstice...
From: Bill Dentinger via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2018 12:17:20 -0500

------=_Part_9434_1277142850.1545412640418

Amici...

Just a gentle reminder that today is December 21st, and also the Winter
Solstice...shortest day of the year.  If you've got stuff to do...there's less
time to do it.

I want to report that later today I will be picking up a stash of 'UNCLE JACK'
memorial race car stickers.  These are 3 3/4" white circle decals with black
trim and script for display on your race car to memorialize 'Uncle Jack' Drews.
 In case some of you never got to meet and know 'Uncle Jack', you missed a
treat.  He was a Salt of the Earth, blue-collar, shade tree
engineer/mechanic/racer, and the very first Kastner Cup winner.  He developed
several critical upgrades for our TRs.

After the holidays, I'll put out a notice as to how to obtain them, should you
want one.  They cost me less than a buck and half each, so I am sure I can get
them to you for two dollars (+/-).

More later.

Bill Dentinger

------=_Part_9434_1277142850.1545412640418

Solstice...shortest day of the year.&nbsp; If you've got stuff to do...there's
less time to do it.</div>

JACK' memorial race car stickers.&nbsp; These are 3 3/4" white circle decals
with black trim and script for display on your race car to memorialize 'Uncle
Jack' Drews.&nbsp; In case some of you never got to meet and know 'Uncle Jack',
you missed a treat.&nbsp; He was a Salt of the Earth, blue-collar, shade tree
engineer/mechanic/racer, and the very first Kastner Cup winner.&nbsp; He
developed several critical upgrades for our TRs.</div>

you want one.&nbsp; They cost me less than a buck and half each, so I am sure I
can get them to you for two dollars (+/-).</div>

------=_Part_9434_1277142850.1545412640418--

--===============4184938306639586524==

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com