fot

Re: [Fot] O-ring for TR3a "B" style calipers

To: FOT Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] O-ring for TR3a "B" style calipers
From: Duncan Charlton via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2019 22:22:48 -0600
You might try your local bearing house.  I once needed something to to fix a
pushrod tube leak in a vintage motorcycle and they came up with quad rings,
which I previously didnâ??t know existed.  They had all sorts of resources and
the three or four such establishments Iâ??ve been to had employees who were
eager to help me find a solution â?? nothing like your typical franchise auto
parts store these days.

You might also check online bearing supply catalogs for SKF, etc.

Duncan