fot

[Fot] Duck Waddle Reprise...

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Duck Waddle Reprise...
From: Bill Dentinger via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2019 15:59:21 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_9834473_752583116.1553270361558

Amici...
Bill Henson, one of Duck's crew members, tells me that the Kamo, in Kamo Ra=
cing, is Japanese for 'Wild Duck'.
Also, George Bruggenthies, who was the Boss of Bosses at Road America for m=
ost of the last four decades, tells me that he spoke to Duck's caretaker, w=
ho told him that Duck said that if anyone felt compelled to make a memorial=
 donation to a charity when he passed away, they should do so to the charit=
y of their choice, but also make a toast with a glass of wine at sunset.
That sounds like Duck to me.
Bill Dentinger
PS Duck's been on my mind, and I've already been toasting him with a glass =
of wine, but I am going to make a contribution to the International Motor R=
acing Research Center in Watkins Glen, New York.=C2=A0 That seems to fit.

------=_Part_9834473_752583116.1553270361558

Racing, is Japanese for 'Wild Duck'.</div>

most of the last four decades, tells me that he spoke to Duck's caretaker, who
told him that Duck said that if anyone felt compelled to make a memorial
donation to a charity when he passed away, they should do so to the charity of
their choice, but also make a toast with a glass of wine at sunset.</div>

of wine, but I am going to make a contribution to the International Motor
Racing Research Center in Watkins Glen, New York.&nbsp; That seems to fit.</div>

------=_Part_9834473_752583116.1553270361558--

--===============6009282381491293300==

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com