fot

[Fot] building TR4 engine need valve spring information

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] building TR4 engine need valve spring information
From: DANIEL L STYDUHAR via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2019 13:27:41 -0400 using -f

--=-K7oNC9ieiUXVEt4EF2ET

Kas
I am building a TR4 engine for vintage racing and am using a Moon G3
camshaft.Can you tell me what the valve spring seat pressure should be and what
the valvespring open pressure should be.
I have a set of aluminum valve spring retainers. Should I not use these and use
steelretainers instead?
I am a member of FOT.Looking forward to seeing you at MidOhio in 2020
Yours in Triumph
Dan Styduhar

--=-K7oNC9ieiUXVEt4EF2ET

and am using a Moon G3 camshaft.</div><div>Can you tell me what the valve
spring seat pressure should be and what the valve</div><div>spring open
spring retainers. Should I not use these and use steel</div><div>retainers

--=-K7oNC9ieiUXVEt4EF2ET--

--===============8981299972292958378==

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com