fot

[Fot] John Linney. Classicmotorfilms.com

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] John Linney. Classicmotorfilms.com
From: Joe Alexander via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2019 10:35:55 -0500
Cc: john@linneyweb.com
FOT:

>From time to time we invite a person to join us on this list who may make a
>significant contribution to the FOT World of Racing.

We have engaged John Linney to be our Videographer for the Kastner Cup 2019.
This is a historic weekend and it needs to be well recorded for posterity.

Please look at his work: classicmotorfilms.com

john@linneyweb.com

Please welcome John Linney to our group, an avid TR4 owner who is originally
from Birmingham, UK, now of California.

So far, John is doing this for the love of the Marque, and for FOT. But he is
available for private work as well.

Please support John Linney at the track. He will be the one with high-tech
video equipment and Media Credentials.

Mark Bradakis, plunk your magic twanger, once again.

Thank you,

Joe Alexander
4505 Donald Dr
Cedar Falls, IA 50613