fot

[Fot] One owner 69 TR6 @ 60k miles

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] One owner 69 TR6 @ 60k miles
From: "T. R. Householder via Fot" <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2019 3:13:51 -0400
Cc: 'Triumphs' <triumphs@autox.team.net>
A lifelong friend recently died. He bought a 69 TR6 new (White w Red interior).
He put it in storage some 20 plus years ago.  I have known this car it's entire
life. Was excellent un wrecked history when it went to storage.
His brother is wanting to sell the car to cover medical expenses. I will look
at it first of the week to evaluate storage damage but know it was in a secure
dry building. looking for input on a fair value for this car

Tom
740-653-1686

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com