fot

Re: [Fot] Nomination

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Nomination
From: Mark J Bradakis via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2019 17:54:51 -0600
Okay, I've added him.  On a side notr I am STILL not able to figure out
why the Team Net web server is returning 503 error codes for the web
based mailman subscription management web pages.  Other web pages based
there work, but not any GCI based stuff.  I really hope to have it all
sorted before I leave for vacation.  But for now if you want to change
your email address, switch to or from digest mode or whatever, you'll
need to send me a message and I will have to do it for you.  Sorry for
any inconvenience.

mjb.