fot

[Fot] Road America May Event

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Road America May Event
From: Paul Ricco via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2019 10:14:41 -0500
FOT,

Just out of curiosity, who is planning on being at the SVRA Spring Vintage
Festival at Road America May 16-19?

We have had a great time at the SVRA Spring Event the last few years.  They
have really made it into a great spring event.   I know that there have to be
some Midwest people that cannot make it to the K-Cup.  We have gotten lots of
track time and a good feeling around the paddock at the Spring Vintage Festival
the last few years.  We would like see if we could get the Triumphs paddocked
near each other so that we can help each other out, and have some evening
camaraderie.

We plan to run the Test and Tune Day and we could try to grab some space, if we
have an idea who will be there.

Let us know.

Thanks,

Paul Ricco