fot

[Fot] GT6 Diff

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] GT6 Diff
From: kkjjk--- via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2019 20:49:45 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_6565819_2047327469.1558990185524

Hello all-=C2=A0 I am looking for a recommendation for a good differential =
rebuilder, as I broke a tooth off the pinion gear on my GT6 at Summit Point=
 last weekend on the first practice session.=C2=A0 I didn't know what happe=
ned at the time, but the tooth cracked the case on it's way out!=C2=A0 I ha=
ve another diff that will be coming out of a Spitfire, but I want to instal=
l a Quaife limited slip unit in it.=C2=A0 Does anyone know of a good builde=
r whom can do this and rebuild the unit entirely and PROPERLY?=C2=A0 I know=
 of Quantum Mechanics in CT, but have not had good results with that outfit=
 of late.=C2=A0 I am on the East Coast and would prefer to use someone here=
 if possible, but I am open to shipping the diffs wherever if necessary.=C2=
=A0 Any help is appreciated!=C2=A0 Thanks!=C2=A0 Hope everyone is having a =
nice Memorial Day.-- Jay De Pol

------=_Part_6565819_2047327469.1558990185524

looking for a recommendation for a good differential rebuilder, as I broke a
tooth off the pinion gear on my GT6 at Summit Point last weekend on the first
practice session.&nbsp; I didn't know what happened at the time, but the tooth
cracked the case on it's way out!&nbsp; I have another diff that will be coming
out of a Spitfire, but I want to install a Quaife limited slip unit in
it.&nbsp; Does anyone know of a good builder whom can do this and rebuild the
unit entirely and PROPERLY?&nbsp; I know of Quantum Mechanics in CT, but have
not had good results with that outfit of late.&nbsp; I am on the East Coast and
would prefer to use someone here if possible, but I am open to shipping the
diffs wherever if necessary.&nbsp; Any help is appreciated!&nbsp; Thanks!&nbsp;
Hope everyone is having a nice Memorial Day.-- Jay De Pol<br>

------=_Part_6565819_2047327469.1558990185524--

--===============9050463254804832023==

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com